Call Us Now
Fax (775) 753-6898
Adult Bible Class
Sunday school for Children
Home Prayer and Fellowship
Copyright © 2009 “Ruby Mountain Bible Church”: Expository teaching. All Rights Reserved
475 Diamondback Drive Spring Creek, NV 89815
www.rubymountainbiblechurch.com e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruby Mountain Bible Church
We are seeking God's man for the full time position of Pastor / Teaching Elder. Our ministry vision is to build the church through discipleship, evangelism, worship, fellowship, and ministry.
- Must meet the qualifications of a Pastor/Elder as provided in 1 Tim. 3:1- 7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Must be committed to personal integrity.
- Must be an expository teacher of the Word of God, with the ability and experience to preach the Word.
- Must demonstrate a vibrant, growing relationship with God and demonstrate a heart for the Lord and love of His people.
- Must possess an evident ability to communicate practical applications to life.
- Must be willing to serve with a plurality of lay elders, and be in substantial agreement with our doctrine and philosophy. See doctrinal statement.
- Prefer teaching and preaching from the King James version of the Bible.
- Prefer previous pastoral experience.
- Prefer married with children.
- Prefer maturity that comes with age and yet energy to lead a vibrant ministry.
- Full time, regular office hours (minimum 3 days/12 hours per week), active with Elder Board, leadership with Deacons and various church ministries, support of church growth, develop vision for the church, hospital visitation, congregant visitation and encouragement, prayer and intercession, preach Sunday church service, teach Sunday school, teach Bible study, develop discipleship program, lead communion, baptisms, and perform weddings and funerals.
Interested persons determining if the Lord has called them to this position should submit a resume to the Pulpit Committee through the church email at email@example.com, or by telefax at 775-753-6898 or mail to Ruby Mountain Bible Church, 475 Diamondback Dr., Spring Creek, Nv 89815. Additional information welcome and all applicants will be contacted.